Tis the season for bloomin' good TV.
One of my favorite things about the fall, aside from the crisp air and the yummy color scheme, is the new seasons of TV shows that start mid to late September.
It's consolation for fewer daylight hours and chillier weather—that plus all of those hours are a great excuse for spending some quality time doing some face masks (and engaging in the occasional glass of wine.)
Because I'm so excited, I made some mask-show pairings for you to follow.
1. Atlanta + Green Tea Water Bomb Mask
This show is bound to be one of the freshest on TV this season. Not to mention, we get all of the Donald Glover funny-man charm we could want. Pair this show with a 100 percent Green Tea Water Bomb Mask, because it's anti-inflammatory, but also kinda fun to look at.
2. HBO Divorce + Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask
This mask is great for stressed skin which needs some TLC. Can't say that's not perfect because SJP in a new comedy is emotional TLC to match. Can't wait!
3. How to Get Away With Murder + Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask
It's a Shondaland drama, need I say more. Plus, paired with this mask, which can literally suck out any kind of nastiness in your skin, you really can't go wrong.
4. The Mindy Project + Ole Henriksen POWER Bright 3-Step Professional Brightening System
Mindy is a bright light in a very ugly world. Watch her show and you can't help but smile. This treatment? It's the skin-care equivalent.
5. Stranger Things + Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
Yeah, Stranger Things ain't primetime, but it is BALLER. And because it is slightly bizarr-o and totally addictive, you gotta pair it with a mask that is equally sci-fi, hence the selection of this bubbling mask.
6. Scandal + Zelens Transformer Instant Renewal Mask
If there's a woman on TV who can handle anything or transform any situation, it's Olivia Pope. Consider this mask the Olivia Pope of skin care. If you need a quick fix it, you should bet on this one.
7. You're the Worst + Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask
You're the Worst is a cheeky rom-com, and this mask is a solution for stressed and tired skin. You'll feel better in five minutes.