Jan 15, 2018 @ 2:30 PM
The New Skin Essentials
1. Best for Dry Skin
2. Best for Normal SkinA velvety moisturizer that smells and feels like meringue. Its miracle ingredient is the vanilla planifolia flower from Madagascar, which evens skin tone, targets wrinkles and boosts hydration. If only dessert were as beneficial.
Chanel Sublimage La Creme Texture Supreme, $390; available in March at chanel.com.
3. Best for Anti-AgingThe bark of the Anogeissus tree-this serum's active ingredient-is said to be as potent as retinoids, and much more gentle. We noticed tighter skin without any telltale redness or flaking.
Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum, $55; available in March at origins.com.
4. Best for Sensitive SkinThe same potent blend of peptides and antioxidants as the line's signature product, but this time spiked with calming rose and cucumber to soothe fickle skin.
StriVectin New Formula For Sensitive Skin, $79; strivectin.com.
5. Best for BodyThis non-greasy lotion absorbs quickly and smells like an exotic island vacation thanks to coconut milk and orchid extract-all for $5.
St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Body Lotion, $5; stives.com for store locations.
6. Best for EyesTurns out Argan oil isn't just good for smoothing tresses. This clever dual-ended vial contains a depuffing day formula and a tightening night complex, plus it's recyclable!
Josie Maran Argan Day + Night Eye Cream, $68; sephora.com.
7. Best for Dark SpotsBreaks up dark spots, brightens dull zones, and prevents future discoloration with soothing botanical extracts.
Clarins Brightening Repairing Night Cream, $65; available in April at clarins.com.
8. Best for Oily SkinThis drugstore superstar combines salicylic acid with licorice root extract to zap blemishes and heal post-pimple marks.
Clearasil Acne + Marks Spot Lotion, $9; available in March at drugstores nationwide.
Powered By ZergNet