We became obsessed—as did the rest of the world—with this spoof PSA on an affliction we never had a name for before: Bitchy Resting Face (BRF for short). One InStyle staffer even admitted, "I suffer from this—it runs in my family!" If you've ever been approached on the street by a stranger urging you to "cheer up" check out our top six cures, from face pilates and happy yoga to more extreme measures (for severe cases only!) like injectibles and fillers from a physician. Click to see all of your BRF solutions.
July 10, 2013 @ 8:00 AM
May 29, 2015 @ 7:00 PM
May 29, 2015 @ 6:00 PM
Around The Web
Powered By ZergNet
1. Gratitude JournalStay positive all day long by keeping track of everything you’re thankful for in this easy-to-use app ($0.99; itunes.com).
2. The Yoga Face: Eliminate Wrinkles with the Ultimate Natural FaceliftThis book will help you fight BRF the natural way with a variety of fun facial exercises ($14; amazon.com).
3. The H(app)athon ProjectJoin the H(app)athon community and learn what makes you happy right from your smart phone. The app will be released in 2014, but visit the site at happathon.com to learn more.
4. PinterestTake advantage of the popular site Pinterest (pinterest.com) by finding and sharing things that make you smile. The possibilities are endless.
5. JUVÉDERMSmooth away unwanted lines and turn that frown upside down after just one treatment. "You can see improvement immediately after the treatment and the results are soft and naturally beautiful," says Dr. Doris Day, who specializes in laser, cosmetic and surgical dermatology. The best part is, "the results can last up to a year or longer." Learn more at juvederm.com.
6. Face PilatesThis innovative app will teach you how to work out your facial muscles. It will bring out your inner happiness in no time ($5.99; itunes.com).