Rose Byrne is definitely having a moment in the style realm; She's the cover girl for our annual InStyle Beauty issue, and her new flick Insidious 2 inspired a line of nail polishes by Duri! When we first heard that the beauty brand had partnered with the film, we didn't know what to think -- after all, the paranormal entities from the first movie still have us sleeping with the lights on -- but luckily, the six-color lineup is more fashion-forward than frightful. Ranging from classic red to shiny asphalt, the lacquers are available now for $6 each at duri.com, and offer up enough options for everyone, even if horror films aren't your thing. Click the photo to see each of the shades, and be sure to pick up the InStyle Beauty issue, on newsstands and available for download on your tablet now!
September 18, 2013 @ 2:36 PM
May 22, 2015 @ 6:30 PM
May 22, 2015 @ 6:00 PM
Around The Web
Powered By ZergNet
1. Steel ShadowsWe're obsessed with this shimmery asphalt hue ($6; duri.com).
2. Red DoorAs a nod to the portal hidden away in the Lambert's attic, Red Door ($6; duri.com) is a deep crimson hue, and in this case, it's more chic than creepy.
3. NightfallA dark navy tone with a hint of sapphire shimmer ($6; duri.com).
4. Shocking TwistThe only thing more shocking than the end of 'Insidious 2?' This lime-yellow lacquer ($6; duri.com), of course.
5. Lady in WhiteA ghastly pale ivory hue ($6; duri.com).
6. Into the FurtherAn inky noir polish like this one ($6; duri.com) adds a touch of edge to even the most-delicate getups.