I bought my bag at a sample sale in the Hamptons. • Scarf: I always, always have a scarf in my bag! • Red leather envelope: I use this as my wallet-it carries cash, credit cards, ID and change so well! • Keychain: I love monogrammed stuff, so the big silver "g" is my favorite. • Tarte lip gloss in Lois and Clark: I LOVE the red gloss. • Red planner by Kate Spade: It keeps my life organized-I'd be an absolute MESS without it! • Cell phone: It's a basic Samsung but I'm dying for the new Blackberry Pearl. • Kate Spade makeup bag and MAC compact... an oldie but goodie.
2 of 14
Rebecca's Hogan Bag
• Wallet/clutch: I use it as my everyday wallet but it also converts nicely to something I can use by itself in the evening. • Purell hand sanitizer: I ride the train in NYC every day, enough said. • Matches: I don't smoke; I collect them so I always have a stash at home for lighting candles. I love candles! • Extra pair of earrings: Accessories make an outfit, and sometimes I'm running late (ok, always). • Rosebud salve: Great for dry lips and cuticles! • Valerie's Secret Weapon: People say I have perfect skin-this is why. • YSL concealer pen: Perfect for under the eyes and as a browbone highlighter.
3 of 14.
Rachel's Louis Vuitton Bag
• Black Coach wallet: In it is some cash, gift cards and change. • Pink ID holder by Juicy Couture: It was a gift from my mom. • Lip glosses: There are a trillion in there! I think my favorite is the MAC lipglass. • Pink RAZR phone: I LOVE it and it never dies-my favorite Coach antenna charm is on it. • Tide to Go: MANDATORY if you are wearing a light-colored shirt! • Starbucks After-Coffee Gum: Good even if you didn't just have coffee! • Mini Perfume: It came in an Estaee Lauder gift set. Pleasures Exotic is my favorite scent. • Mirror: also from Estaee Lauder-it has some powder foundation in it.
4 of 14.
Polly's Maxximum Bag
I love this suede bag because its eye-popping color brightens my mostly black wardrobe and it's roomy enough to qualify as luggage. • Backstage passes. I was covering parties and shows during NY fashion week. • I always feel chic when someone asks for my card and I whip out this Gucci card case. A girl can dream, can't she? • That's an Emergen-C vitamin powder packet peeking out of my YSL wallet. It saved my health during a crazy week. • The New York Times. Tuesday's Science section is my fave. I'm a nerd at heart. • My digital recorder remembers celebrity quotes for me. But I have to confess that when I listened back, I sounded like a total kiss-up interviewing Rachel Bilson.
5 of 14.
Jenn's Chanel Bag
I rely on my giant Chanel CoCo Cabana patent tote to get me from home to work to events and more. • I carry my digital camera with me at all times-I’m obsessed with snapping candids. • I adore my glittery pink Swarovski crystal-encrusted RAZR cell phone-it has a sweet cherry blossom motif I designed myself! • A true beauty junkie, I always have a sizable stash of shimmery lip glosses with me for quick touchups. • I find that my tried-and-true classic Louis Vuitton wallet (a gift from my mom) is the ultimate organizer for my credit cards, cash, ID and more.
6 of 14.
Erika's Emily The Strange Bag
I'd been eyeing my bag for months and finally bought it. It's so awesome because I can carry EVERYTHING I need! • Makeup: I love my Estaee Lauder eye shadow compact. • Red leather clutch: A bargain find at Charlotte Russe-$3! • Books: I've recently finished Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. • MP3 player: It only has 1 GB of space, but it gets the job done. My favorite band is AFI. • Keys: Not just for my home, but for my percussion practice rooms. • Planner: I usually remember what I need to do but writing it down helps. • Journal: I write as much as I read and practice. I always have a journal on me!
7 of 14.
Andrea's Sabina Bag
• My Gucci wallet-I've had it for years and it's still in good shape. It was a birthday present! • My key chain-a longtime favorite that I bought at Cocinelle in Florence, Italy!
• Ice Breakers-my favorite mints. • Must-have Bobbi Brown lipstick (rouge a levres). • A mirror...personalized with my initials. • My Samsung phone-can't leave home without it!
8 of 14.
Grace's Degas Bag
• Dr. Seuss journal • Bible (always with me) • Purple and red headbands • Big blue and small red bows (for the child in me) • Floral print wallet • Floral-print handkerchief (I'm a bit old fashioned) • Pink iPod Nano • Fender thin picks • Clear no-aluminum deodorant • Blue comb (with heart handle) • Key chain that holds the keys to my house, a pocket knife and measuring tape • And last but not least, heart-shaped scissors (I have no idea why they are in there)
9 of 14.
Sally's Hello Kitty Bag
I love this bag! I've got so many Hello Kitty things because I work part-time at a Sanrio store. • A magazine: It’s always a fashion magazine. I happened to get the Your Look magazine that day! • A pen: It has a green apple topper with a little bunny charm on it. • Calculator. • Mints and hand sanitizer (for obvious reasons). • I LOVE long wallets, there's something so chic about them! • A mini spiral notebook. • Mascara and mirror. • Cell phone and keys. • Band-aid: Gotta have some kind of first-aid, right?
10 of 14Time Inc. Digital Studio
Ivanka Trump’s Armani Bag
Inside her bold purple crocodile bag by Giorgio Armani, the brainy beauty totes a few everyday essentials-like a leather-trimmed Hermaes keychain, her well-worn passport (she's sent it in twice to have additional pages added) and a good book-in this case Burr, a historical novel by Gore Vidal. "I don't like to waste time reading trash. I saw a documentary on the author and picked this up; I'm loving it!" says Trump. Last but not least, she can't leave home without her coveted Chanel lip gloss. "My lips are always chapped-probably from all my yapping-so I'm addicted to lip balms and glosses. I have, like, six in my bag-in similar colors. I just reach in and grab one."
11 of 14.
Jem's Baby Phat Bag
• Sephora makeup brush set • Pink croc embossed leather book for inspirational notes and ideas • Jessica Simpson's Dessert Beauty perfume in Vanilla Cupcake • Rhinestone aviators for sunny days • Colorful scarf and gold hoops • Tarte cheek stains in Dollface and Tickled • Pink glitter coin purse for credit cards and ID • Casmir by Chopard perfume-my signature scent since the age of 15! • Victoria's Secret Hair Shine Serum and hand and nail cream. Love V.S. • The latest fashion mag, I only read In Style, People fashion edition and Elle
12 of 14.
Megan's Plaid Bag
• My glasses-I always have them in my bag, just in case my contacts start to bother me. • My School ID-can't go to class without it! • Pencils/Highlighters-I have to write with something. • Cell Phone-have to have my phone. • Chapstick-of course! • Mint Gum-I hate bad breath!!! • Hair brush-someone got this for me in Japan; it's the perfect size. • iPod-have to have my music.
13 of 14.
Nadia's Coach Bag
• Day planner-I can't function without it. I can't remember everything! • Lip Stuff-I always have one with me. Vanilla Mint Chapstick is so good. • Heart rate monitor, hair elastics and iPod for the gym-my iPod has a Juicy Couture holder with a cute little lady but charm-my favorite. • Keys, phone, wallet, sunglasses (really the essentials). • Inhaler and eye drops for allergies. • Purell hand sanitizer for icky places. • Tide pen-'cause you never know. • Rosary. • Hand lotion-BBW "look ma new hands"-it has paraffin in it and feels really nice. • Camera-it's not in there right now cause I'm taking the pickie with it!
14 of 14.
Mandy's Louis Vuitton Bag
My Louis holds so much. I have to clean it about once a week. • Moleskin notebook-great for jotting down ideas. • Perfume-Hermes Eau de Merveilles. I don't know anyone else who wears it! • Phone-Sidekick 3 • Sudoku-I do them in class...oops! • Credit card holder-good for grabbing when I can leave the bag behind. • Keys • Red iPod Nano • Burt's Bees lip balm, the best ever. • Lots of pens so I can just grab one without digging. • Sunglasses-the Denver sun is bright! • Gum and mints • Student ID-Movie discounts = fantastic.