Maybe it’s the influx of guests who have been crashing at my apartment, or maybe it’s because I have unrealistic goals of having my tiny Manhattan apartment looking like the inside of a Pottery Barn catalog, but I’ve been v. dissatisfied with the decorative aesthetic of my powder room.
Yes, I want my guests to know that I’m a good beauty editor and take off my makeup at night, but I don’t want them to see the results of that (about three cotton pads coated with eyeliner and foundation) in my trashcan. In fact, I don’t even want my trashcan to look like a place where you would ditch garbage.
And it is with that discontent and general frustration with my inner interior decorator that I felt the urge to seek out beauty products and decor that would pimp out my power room. It’s all documented in my wish list, below.
1. Voluspa Maison Blanc Two-Wick Tin Candle Trio
2. Yes To Argan Oil Fig Liquid Hand Soap
3. Fine Porcelain Cotton Jar
4. Avanti Monogram Letter Hand Towel
5. DIPTYQUE Baies Room Spray
6. Babe Scrub Organic Wild Hand Cream
7. Bino Oscar Trash Can
8. French Envelope With Heart Decoupage Glass Tray