Feb 27, 2017 @ 10:45 AM
The Prettiest Fall Makeup for $15 or Less
1. Victoria's Secret Hypnotic Beauty Luminous Blush
2. Brash Lip StainsPut these on your beauty back-to-school list. Like their Crayola counterparts, these punky markers deliver a bold, lasting stain. Bonus: The firm, tapered tip will help you stay in the lines.
$5 each; payless.com.
3. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush EyeshadowsBackstage makeup artist Charlotte Willer collaborated with Maybelline to create catwalk-ready shadow palettes. Rock the runway's colorblocking trend with a sharp swipe of blue or green, or sweep the shimmering gold shadow over lids for an ethereal dose of bling.
In Sapphire Stylist and Green with Fashion, $10 each; maybelline.com.
4. Motif Water Lily and Herbs WipesThese floral-scented, aloe-dosed cleansing towelettes come dressed in botanical printed packs so cute, you'll be sad once you run out. Luckily, at $1.50 a pop, you can afford to stock up.
$1.50; at Target stores nationwide, target.com for locations.
5. Sonia Kashuk Brush Couture SetThe crisp lines of the stained glass pattern are a preview of the results these soft and agile brushes deliver.
6. Charlotte Ronson A Perfect Kiss GlossesA quick swipe of these high-shine glosses created by Charlotte Ronson will give your look an instant dose of the designer's striking whimsy.
In Hilary, Annabelle, and Sophia, $14 each; sephora.com.
7. Winks by Georgie Faux LashesThree different lash styles to create three different looks, whether you want full-on glamour, full and sultry outer lashes, or a natural-looking boost.
$12 each; neimanmarcus.com.
8. NYX Matte LipsticksMatte lipsticks can suck the moisture from your lips-and the money from your wallet. These hydrating formulas do neither thanks to the moisturizing beeswax-and a $6 price tag.
In Merlot, Pure Red, and Hippie Chic, $6 each; nyxcosmetics.com.
9. Hard Candy Stroke of Gorgeous Liquid LinerThe piercing black, deep brown and indigo shades look intimidating, but because of the pen liner's ultra-fine tip, the effect it creates is more chic than crazy.
In Storm, Nautical and Little Black Dress, $5; walmart.com.
10. NP Set Eye Shadow DuosLayering the mellow tones of these earthy duos lends a warm coziness to your fall look.
In Saint Croix, Saint Lucia and Saint Barth's, $10 each; target.com.
11. L'Oreal Voluminous Million LashesThe silky, blacker-than-black formula feels like a million bucks as it lengthens and defines each lash, and looks like a treasure on your vanity.
12. e.l.f. Blush and Bronzer PaletteUse the tawny powder bronzer to define and contour your cheekbones, then brush the bright pink over the apples of your cheeks to create a healthy glow.
13. Nuance Flawless Wear Tinted MoisturizerRed carpet chic doesn't always have to break the bank. Salma Hayek, who founded the brand, gives the best of both worlds with this tinted moisturizer. Available in five shades, it delievers couture coverage at a drugstore price.
1 of 13
Victoria's Secret Hypnotic Beauty Luminous Blush
Powered By ZergNet