1. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Color in Pool Party
Even if your spring break getaway isn't for a few weeks, Sally Hansen's shimmery azure ($5; target.com) brings the blue skies and clear shoreline right to your fingertips.
2. Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Coral Beach
Tom Ford's chic peach hue ($32; neimanmarcus.com) is bold all on its own, but won't distract from an intricate floral print.
3. Nails Inc. Nail Polish in Marylebone Road
Proof that pastels don't always fall flat? Nails Inc's bright apple ($10; sephora.com), which packs extra punch with its saturated opaque formula.
4. OPI Nail Polish in I Just Can't Cope-Acabana
A vivid yellow ($9; ulta.com) that serves as a reminder of the sunny days to come.
5. Dermelect Nail Color Treatment in Above It
This gorgeous sky blue ($14; ulta.com) also packs major benefits for your digits-it's infused with a nourishing peptide formula to strengthen brittle nails from the inside out.
6. Revlon Nail Art Expressionist in Monet, Monet
Is nail art dead? We're not sure, but this day-glo duo ($9; ulta.com) can breathe new life into your manicure routine, whether you choose to layer on a single color, or add embellishments.
7. Deborah Lippmann Nail Color in Spring Buds
It's easy being green, thanks to Lippmann's gorgeous pale pistachio tone ($18; deborahlippmann.com).
8. Leighton Denny Nail Polish in Get Your Côte
A high-impact cobalt ($19; net-a-porter.com) with a chip-proof formula that allows you to spend more time lounging in the sun, rather than in a manicurist's chair.
9. Dior Perle Matte Top Coat
In the bottle, this iridescent lacquer ($25; dior.com) may look like your run-of-the-mill pastel, but once it hits your nail, it transforms into a holographic shimmer that dries with a matte finish.
10. Essie Nail Color in Style Hunter
This bold magenta ($8.50; essie.com) brings a splash of color to both spring pastels and LBDs alike.
11. Sephora Formula X Cherry Blossom Top Coat
Bring seasonal blooms with you wherever you go-without triggering your allergies! Sephora's clear top coat ($13; sephora.com) is blended with flower-shaped glitters, which create a floral-printed manicure in one easy swipe.
12. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in Vapid
A pale lavender ($10; occmakeup.com) that walks the line between pink and violet.
13. Jin Soon Nail Polish in Dolly Pink
Pair this delicate candy pink ($18; jinsoon.com) with a leather jacket to give it an unexpected bad girl edge.
14. Nails Inc. Garden Party in Portabello Gardens
Give your manicure an instant polka-dotted effect by swiping these matte glitters ($11; sephora.com) over a solid base color.