We're not advocates of following every fashion rule, but if you do retire all of your whites after Labor Day weekend, you're probably going to do the same with your bright summer nail polishes, too.
Whether you're feeling something more edgy than a sheer ballet pink, or looking for a more seasonally-appropriate bold hue, this season's new shades cover all of the bases. Chanel's new gray shade channels driving through fog on a road trip, OPI's rich berry pays homage to Iceland, the most popular vacation destination on Instagram this year, while Yves Saint Laurent's silver glitter looks like it was a disco ball snatched from Studio 54.
Keep scrolling for the 10 nail polishes that you're going to want to wear this fall.
VIDEO: How to Master the Rose Quartz Manicure
1. Zoya Professional Lacquer in Elaine
Zoya | $10
2. Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture in Studio Silver
Yves Saint Laurent | $28
3. Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish in Sweet Emotion
Deborah Lippmann | $20
4. Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish in Jealous Gaze
Marc Jacobs Beauty | $18
5. OPI Iceland Collection Classic Nail Lacquer in Aurora Berry
OPI | $11
6. Dior Vernis Couture Colour
Dior | $27
7. Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer in Tang Bang
Smith and Cult | $18
8. Jinsoon Nail Polish in Abyss
Jin Soon | $18
9. Pacifica 7 Free Nail Polish in Pink Metal
Pacifica | $9
10. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Horizon Line
Chanel | $28