Ready to give your beauty stash an Earth Day makeover? Polyvore’s latest survey might just be the green shopping list you’ve been waiting for. The site rounded up the most popular eco-friendly beauty products according to their data, and once again, lipstick tops the Internet's charts.
Tarte's Amazonian Butter Lipstick ($17sephora.com), a creamy and moisturizing formula made without parabens or phthalates took first place, with Burt's Bee's Facial Cleansing Towlettes ($5; target.com), which are 99.1 percent natural, coming in second. So what came in third? You can check out the full Polyvore roundup and shop every product below.
VIDEO: 5 Natural Ways to Fight PMS
1. tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick
Tarte | $17
2. Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes
Burt's Bees | $5
3. KORA ORGANICS BY MIRANDA KERR Daily Hand Cream
KORA Organics | $43
4. Aveda Wooden Paddle Brush
Aveda | $27
5. Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay
Origins | $26
6. Juice Beauty Orange Blossom Phyto-Pigments Last Looks Cream Blush
Juice Beauty | $24