Whenever I see someone with long lashes, I ask them what salon they go to because I just assume they have extensions. While falsies can instantly give you the eyelashes of your dreams, there are ways of growing them au natural—if you can practice patience.
Instead of adding another step to your morning makeup routine, reach for a multitasking, conditioning mascara that works harder than the average tube. These formulas give lashes a temporary spider effect now, but are also enriched with nourishing ingredients like plant cell extracts, biotin, and amino acids that strengthen and stimulate lash growth, so you can have the rea deal later.
A win-win, right? We’ve rounded up our favorite conditioning mascaras that help lashes grow.
VIDEO: These Makeup Removers Will Literally Melt the Makeup Off Your Face
1. Lancôme Définicils Precious Cells Mascara
Lancome | $30
2. Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening & Lengthening Mascara
Jane Iredale | $33
3. Lashfood Conditioning Drama Mascara
Lashfood | $20
4. Estée Lauder More Than Mascara Moisture-Binding Formula
Estee Lauder | $28
5. Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara
Kat Von D | $20
6. It Cosmetics Hello Lashes 5-In-1 Mascara
It Cosmetics | $24
7. Guerlain Maxilash Volumizing And Curling Mascara
Guerlain | $32
8. Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara
Rimmel London | $7