An eyeshadow palette is kind of like eating the same sad desk salad every day: eventually, you grow of it. There's no better excuse than the start of a new season to break out of your smoky eye rut and get a little (but not too) crazy with your eye makeup looks.
Instead of mixing and matching a handful of shadow pots to find your next favorite color combos, a palette does some of the work for you by curating a collection of shades that all compliment one another. Whether you love a neutral eye or want go bold with statement colors this summer, some of your favorite brands have listened to your demands and created palettes that include options you'll want in your makeup collection, no matter your style.
Here, we've rounded up our favorite new eyeshadow palettes to try this summer.
VIDEO: The Real Cost of Microblading and Other Beauty Procedures
1. Sephora Collection Sephora PRO Warm Eyeshadow Palette
Sephora Collection | $68
2. Pretty Vulgar Nightingale Eyeshadow Palette
Pretty Vulgar | $35
3. Wet n Wild Au Natural Palette
Wet 'n' Wild | $7
4. Giorgio Armani Beauty Limited Edition Sunset Eye Palette
Giorgio Armani | $88
5. Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Collection
Too Faced | $45
6. Marc Jacobs Beauty Eye-Conic Multi-FInish Eyeshadow Palette
Marc Jacobs Beauty | $49
7. Ciate London Chloe Morello Pretty, Fun, & Fearless Eyeshadow Palette
Ciate | $42
8. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
Urban Decay | $54
9. Kat Von D Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Contour Palette
Kat Von D | $49