Jul 19, 2017 @ 4:45 PM
1. Technicolor EyesLeggings and neon have been resurrected, so it's only natural that another eighties staple-blue eye makeup-is making a comeback.
2. Technicolor EyesIn fact blue isn't the only vibrant hue lighting up celebrity lids these days. Lavender, green and deep purple have all recently popped up on the red carpet.
3. Technicolor Eyes"It's a great way to bring drama to the eyes without going dark," says Thandie Newton's makeup artist, Kay Montano, who recommends lining the edge of eyes in black before layering on the color. "Bright eye makeup is like a big cocktail ring-it adds personality to your look."
4. Mini Center PartsWhen it comes to parting their hair, these stylish stars know where to draw the line.
5. Mini Center PartsNamely, just a few inches back from the forehead.
6. Mini Center PartsWhen it comes to parting your hair, "if you go all the way back, it can look too severe," says Sienna Miller's hairstylist, Adir Abergel.
7. Mini Center PartsAbergel recommends pairing a straight 3-inch middle part with an unparted wavy look in back. "The dichotomy of the two textures looks modern."
1 of 7
Leggings and neon have been resurrected, so it's only natural that another eighties staple-blue eye makeup-is making a comeback.
Powered By ZergNet