Diane Kruger's 7 Beauty Must-Haves
1. CHANEL LE JOUR, LA NUIT, AND LE WEEKEND
"My skin loves this trio: a light serum for day, a thick cream for evening, and a treatment serum for weekend."
$85 each and $115 (Le Weekend); chanel.com.
2. LAURA MERCIER EYEBROW PENCIL
"I normally fill in my brows with powder, but this pencil is perfect when I'm in a hurry. I work the color in with the brush."
3. NIVEA ORIGINAL MOISTURE BODY LOTION
"It's superthick and penetrating. I've used it my entire life. The texture and scent remind me of my childhood in Germany."
4. CETAPHIL DAILY FACIAL CLEANSER
"I was happy to discover this when I moved to America. It's mild, and I love the clean smell."
5. MOROCCANOIL TREATMENT
"My hair once broke off from too much dye, and this product helped it get healthy. I use it like a leave-in conditioner."
6. CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE AQUA SKIN PERFECTING MAKEUP
"My skin drinks this up! It's ultralight yet gives enough coverage to even out my skin tone."
7. KLORANE SOOTHING MAKE-UP REMOVER
"A makeup artist introduced me to this years ago, and I've been hooked on it ever since. It gently removes all traces."