Feb 27, 2017 @ 10:45 AM
Cute Beauty Must-Haves for Under $15
1. Sugarpill Loose Eye Shadows
2. Revlon Super Lustrous LipstickThe creamy lilac and punchy coral lipsticks have a satiny, expensive finish and an appealing single digit price tag.
In Primrose (front) and Coralberry, $8; revlon.com.
3. The Body Shop Tailored Cheek TintA high-tech product without the high price to match-this clear gel shifts to a rosy pink when it touches the skin.
Available March 14, $15.50; thebodyshop-usa.com.
4. Sonia Kashuk Brush Couture SetThanks to art-deco inspired handles, these professional quality brushes are easy on the eyes-and on your budget.
5. Cover Girl NatureLuxe FoundationThanks to a refreshing dose of cucumber water, this featherlight formula delivers a clean, airbrushed finish-not a painted on shellac.
6. e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip ColorThe neutral shades are office appropriate, but the modern matte finish is office unexpected.
7. Milani Liquif'Eye PencilZany liquid liner shades might not be at the top of your beauty want list, but at $7 a pop, they’re surprisingly versatile. Think the intense color payoff of an inky liner with the ease and control of a pencil.
$7; milanicosmetics.com and CVS stores nationwide.
8. Hard Candy Ginormous Lash MascaraThis jet black formula works double duty to define lashes and boost the number that you actually have, thanks to a safe and gentle growth serum.
9. Topshop Cheek Duo in Desert SunIf the compact's windswept pattern doesn't give you a rosy outlook, then the radiant effect it gives your skin certainly will. Define cheekbones with the warm bronze, then top with the dusty pink for a lit-from-within glow.
10. Unforgettable Moments Perfume DuoSweet and springy scents for when you're feeling blue or thinking pink. Promise (blue) smells like clean white flowers; Charmed (pink) is a fruity blend of sensual wood notes.
1 of 10
Sugarpill Loose Eye Shadows
Powered By ZergNet