Heat wave season is upon us and it's impossible not to show a little more skin. Before you slip into a sexy mini skirt or T-strap sandals, make sure your head-to-toe complexion is summer ready. If you're going strapless, smooth on an anti-aging face formula to even skin tone around your shoulders and decollete. Don't forget to slather on a rich, shea butter foot lotion—and of course get a bright pedicure—before changing out your boots for flip-flops. See the photos for six tips to help you get your glow on.
July 10, 2013 @ 12:31 PM
May 29, 2015 @ 7:00 PM
May 29, 2015 @ 6:00 PM
Around The Web
Powered By ZergNet
1. Neck and DecolleteWhile you should protect against sun rays year round, keep your neck looking young all season long by using the same anti-aging formulas you use on your face. We Love: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, $25; ulta.com.
2. LegsAs the weather heats up, trade in heavy lotions for a tinted moisturizer to keep your bare legs looking super soft and smooth like Taylor Swift. We Love: Lancôme Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Leg Gel, $40; sephora.com.
3. FaceOne easy (and delicious!) way to score Beyonce's perfect complexion is by cutting a strawberry in half and rubbing it in circles around your face. Over time it can even out your skin tone and brighten age spots.
4. FeetRegular body lotions aren’t moisturizing enough for the tough skin on feet, especially after a harsh winter season. Get pedicure-ready the right way by hydrating your soles with a thick, shea butter infused cream instead. We Love: L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream, $28; sephora.com.
5. ArmsIf you suffer from keratosis pilaris, or little bumps on your upper arms, using an exfoliating body scrub, followed by a lotion containing glycolic or lactic acid will help you achieve Victoria Beckham's smooth, flawless finish before the temperatures rise.We Love: Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish, $65; sephora.com and Bliss High Intensity Healing Body Balm, $35; sephora.com.
6. HandsRecover from winter dryness by applying a hydrating hand lotion every day. Opt for one with SPF to help your hands maintain their youthful appearance like Anne Hathaway. We Love: Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15, $30; sephora.com.