May 22, 2017 @ 11:00 AM
1. Nars Multiple Duo
2. Philosophy Hylauronic Acid/Peptide CapsulesSqueezed into your daily moisturizer, each tiny pod delivers a dose of hydrating and anti-aging heavyweights: hylauronic acid, which plumps skin by binding up to 1,000 times its weight in water, and peptides to smooth fine lines.
$50/60 capsules; buy online now at philosophy.com.
3. Cover Girl Wetslicks Amaze MintWe love a double agent. This lightweight gloss delivers breath-freshening peppermint oil and comes in blue-based red, plum and pink shades designed to make teeth look whiter.
$6; buy online now at covergirl.com.
4. Ped EggThis ergonomically designed foot buffer has more than 100 microfiles that banish dead skin and help smooth calluses. Just a few swipes give our feet a professional pedicure feel without having to leave home.
$10; buy online now at pedegginstyle.com.
5. Tarte Bottoms Up Lower Lash MascaraFor those moments that call for extra drama, this mascara does the trick. Its tiny bristles grab and separate hard-to-reach lower lash hairs for a wide-eyed Twiggy look.
$16; buy online now at tartecosmetics.com.
6. Conair Mini Pro Ceramic StraightenerThis tiny iron is ideal for travel or stashing in your desk at work. It warms up in just 30 seconds and comes with a heat-safe carrying case so you can put it away immediately. The best part? It works as well as, if not better than, some of the heftier models.
$23; buy online now at conair.com.
7. Diana B. 60 Second Instant Miracle TanIntrigued by the idea of a self-tanner that you apply in the shower, we couldn't wait to try this water-activated foam. The result: A natural-looking glow without a hint of that telltale fake odor.
$60/5 oz.; buy online now at luckyscent.com.
8. Urban Decay 24/7 PencilThis smudge-free cover-up stick became a fast favorite (and desk-drawer essential) when we realized that its precise point makes covering midday acne flare-ups a cinch. It's also easy to apply to the inner corners of our undereye area.
$17; buy online now at urbandecay.com.
9. Eco ToolsThese professional-quality makeup brushes are made with all earth-friendly materials-from recycled aluminum to bamboo. You'd never know it from the smooth handles and soft bristles.
$6; buy online now at walgreens.com.
10. Nude Skin Cleansing MilkThis collection forgoes synthetic parabens and sulfates in favor of active naturals, such as organic cupacu oil and hibiscus.
$42/6.7 oz.; buy online now at nudeskincare.com.
11. Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins The Way of the Bath Body LotionWe like to think of it as much more than a hydrator-it's an all-natural pick-me-up. Ginseng, jojoba seed oil and murumuru butter perk up dull, dry skin; the refreshing scent of green tea makes early wake-up calls a breeze.
$40/6.7 oz.; buy online now at origins.com.
12. Pixi Illuminating Tint & ConcealLooking to streamline our makeup bag, we discovered this ultimate multi-tasker. It offers hydration, sun protection, medium coverage and skin-brightening pigments in one tidy tube.
$35; buy online now at pixibeauty.com.
1 of 12
Nars Multiple Duo
Powered By ZergNet