Sep 12, 2016 @ 6:00 AM
The Hottest Nail Colors Right Now
1. Giorgio Armani in 402
2. Dolce & Gabbana in Passione
A playful mix of pink and purple ($26; nordstrom.com).
4. China Glaze in Luxe and Lush
A party-worthy iridescent glitter ($5; amazon.com).
5. Nails Inc. in Kensington High Street
A deep berry shade that offers a flawless gel effect—no UV lamps needed ($14; nordstrom.com).
6. OPI in Withstands the Test of Thyme
A timeless sea green with loads of staying power ($13; ulta.com).
7. Essie in Comfy in Cashmere
Your everyday mauve with unexpected flecks of blue ($9; essie.com).
8. Burberry in Imperial Blue
Fashionistas will adore this striking hue inspired by the runway ($22; nordstrom.com).
9. Deborah Lippmann in Like Dreamers Do
An elegantly sheer bisque that will flatter any skin tone ($18; deborahlippmann.com).
10. Smith & Cult in Bitter Buddhist
A dusty sage green you'll want to wear over and over ($18; smithandcult.com).
11. Essie in Knockout Pout
A punchy pink that makes fingers and toes pop ($9; essie.com).
12. Deborah Lippmann Between the Sheets
Vibrant magenta that demands attention ($18; deborahlippmann.com).
13. Dior in Bonheur
A head-turning rosy pink with a beautiful gel-like finish ($27; dior.com).
14. Tom Ford in Coral Blame
A creamy coral that's equal parts sweet and sexy ($35; nordstrom.com).
1 of 14
Giorgio Armani in 402
Powered By ZergNet