Mar 22, 2017 @ 4:30 PM
10 Spring Beauty Products Worth Your Money
2. Dolce & Gabbana The LipglossGarden-inspired glosses combine spring's most coveted colors with a glass-like finish-perfect for both passionate reds and shy violets alike.
In Bon Bon (left) and Secret (right), $29 each; dolcegabbanamakeup.com for store locations.
3. YSL Rouge Pur Couture LipstickThis crisp white is a seasonal game changer, turning winter bolds into spring brights in a single swipe.
Blanc, $30; yslbeautyus.com.
4. Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye CreamA cool glass of white wine can do wonders for your outlook-and for your skin. This eye cream is spiked with antioxidants from the Sauvignon Blanc vine, and battles age spots, dark circles and wrinkles in a single sip...er, swipe.
5. Hourglass Aura Sheer Cheek StainLoaded with vitamin E, this sheer red stain gives cheeks a natural, just pinched glow-no Great Aunt Tilly required.
Flush, $45; sephora.com.
6. La Prairie Cellular Power InfusionThese four tiny glass vials may look delicate, but their contents are anything but flimsy. Each seven day dose slows the aging process with a blend of red grape derived stem cells.
7. Chanel Les ExclusifsYour mother may have a single signature fragrance, but you're more of a dabbler. Chanel's twelve classic fragrances are now available in 2.5 oz. bottles, so you can pick and choose depending on your mood.
8. Cle De Peau Cream FoundationA dash of finely milled golden pearl powder lends this moisturizing foundation a subtle opalescent glow-not a blinged-out glittery finish.
9. Trish McEvoy Lash Enhancing Eye LinerIt's the cosmetic equivalent of a masked superhero-an eyelash-conditioning agent goes undercover as a liquid liner, giving eyes definition while growing longer, fuller lashes.
10. Moroccanoil Dry-No-More KitArgan oil is as good for your scalp as it is for your strands. Start at the root with this three step kit that contains a scalp treatment, the original oil, and a deeply nourishing hair mask.
$90; moroccanoil.com for salon locations.
Powered By ZergNet