10 Metallic Makeup Products We Love
1. Julep Color Treat in Kessie
Extend the radiant orchid craze to your manicure with Julep’s shiny, limited-edition nail polish ($14; sephora.com).
2. NARS Highlighting Blush in Miss Liberty
Even on those under-the-weather days, you’ll be looking peachy keen thanks to this natural, glow-imparting powder ($30; narscosmetics.com).
3. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Sand Glow
With the help of Laura Mercier’s creamy shadow stick ($26; lauramercier.com), you’ll be rocking those gilded, hot-off-the-runway lids in no time.
4. Stila Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Metallic Golden Pink
For the most striking foil finish, look no further than Stila’s revolutionary shadow formula ($32; stilacosmetics.com), complete with a mini primer and mixing tray for all-day shimmer.
5. Make Up For Ever Chrome Shine Lip Gloss in Candy
Straight out of the brand’s metal-inspired collection, this high-pigmented lip lacquer ($19; makeupforever.com) is enriched with hyaluronic acid for nourishing, long-lasting hydration.
6. Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 Eye Pencil Set
Eager to make a statement? Along with basic neutrals, Urban Decay’s latest eyeliner collection ($59; urbandecay.com) is chock-full of vibrant metal shades for you to mix and rotate.
7. YSL Gloss Volupte Top Coat in Gold
For those looking to add some luxe to your lipwear, YSL’s ultra-dazzling topcoat ($32; nordstrom.com) will quickly become your most prized possession.
8. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Loose Powder in Authentic
Quite the multi-tasker, this lustrous loose powder ($14; sephora.com) can be dusted on everything from your eyes, lips, face, and body.
9. Estee Lauder Eye Shadow Palette in Velvet Orchids
When a neutral outfit calls for some bold pops of color, turn to these rich, blendable shades ($50; sephora.com) for that perfect, spring-ready accent.
10. Butter London Nail Lacquer in Goss
Of all the heavy metal shades, rose gold is the most universally-flattering. Incorporate the trend all season by swiping on this glistening, runway-approved polish ($15; butterlondon.com).