Oct 24, 2016 @ 3:45 PM
10 Beauty Bargains From the Pros
1. Peacekeeper Eco-Moist Lip Paint
2. Emi Jay Hair Ties
"It's hard to believe two 14-year-old girls designed these hair bands! Their soft elasticized ribbons make any ponytail look chic."
- Chris McMillan, hairstylist
$3/5.99; at emi-jay.com
3. Giovanni Finishing Hair Mist
"This lightweight finishing mist gives hair major shine without weighing it down."
- Campbell McCauley, hairstylist
$10; at drugstore.com
4. Sonia Kashuk Makeup Brushes
"The handles of these brushes fit comfortably in your hand, so they’re easy to hold."
- Raychel Wade, makeup artist
$10–$15 each; at target.com
5. Priti Soy Polish Remover
"The lemongrass oil in this soy-based polish remover keeps nails and cuticles from drying out. It smells great too!"
- Jenna Hipp, manicurist
$23; at pritinyc.com
6. Apivita Propoline Lip Aid SPF 15
"The perfect product to grab when you're running out the door! The cocoa butter is super moisturizing, and the berry and walnut shades give you a hint of color."
- Fiona Stiles, makeup artist
$8 each; at beautyexclusive.com
7. Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes
"I love these wipes because they are green and strong enough to remove makeup with just one sheet."
- Kerry Malouf, makeup artist
$12; at sephora.com
8. John Frieda Leave-In Conditioner
"Reach for this light conditioner when you need quick detangling at the beach."
- Steve Amendola, colorist
$6; at ulta.com
9. Boots Botanics Radiance Beauty Balm
"Alfalfa extract gives skin a silky, smooth feel, while grapeseed oil, which is rich in hydrating lipids, moisturizes."
- Jeanette Graf, dermatologist
$15; at target.com
10. FHI T-Rex Hair Clips
"These clips have the craziest grip! They'll grasp the thinnest to the thickest of hair without snagging."
- Ursula Stephen, hairstylist
$8 for 2; at fhiheat.com
1 of 10
Peacekeeper Eco-Moist Lip Paint
Powered By ZergNet