Sep 28, 2017 @ 8:15 PM
London Fashion Week
1. Liv Tyler and Gwyneth PaltrowLocal resident Gwyneth Paltrow gave pal Liv Tyler a taste of the London party scene at a private viewing of the "Quilt" installation by furniture makers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec at the Established & Sons showroom.
2. Freida Pinto, Alexa Chung and Mary-Kate OlsenThe front row at the Burberry Prorsum show was lined with a who's who of stylish stars, including Freida Pinto, Alexa Chung and Mary-Kate Olsen. Also on hand to view the Spring/Summer 2010 show at London's Chelsea School of Art and Design were Gwyneth Paltrow, Emma Watson and Victoria Beckham.
3. Victoria Beckham and Naomi CampbellBritish beauties Victoria Beckham and Naomi Campbell stepped out in style to celebrate the 25th anniversary of London Fashion Week at Le Caprice. Beckham looked ready for summer in a strapless minidress from her Spring 2010 collection.
4. Kate MossLooking chic in a panama hat and embroidered jacket, supermodel and designer Kate Moss added some stylish star power to the front row at the Topshop Unique runway show.
5. Sienna Miller and Savannah MillerSister design-duo Sienna Miller and Savannah Miller posed backstage after the debut of their Twenty8Twelve Spring/Summer 2010 collection, which included many hippie-chic Miller-worthy denim pieces.
6. Christian Louboutin and Thandie NewtonAfter attending the Calvin Klein show and after-party in New York, Thandie Newton crossed the pond for London Fashion Week where she met up with shoe designer Christian Louboutin at the Unique private dinner held at The Ivy. The English actress also took a front row seat at the Jonathan Saunders show later in the week.
7. Olivia PalermoAfter making several front-row appearances at New York Fashion Week, Olivia Palermo crossed the pond to attend the Matthew Williamson Spring/Summer 2010 fashion show in London. The City star also hit the Topshop Unique show alongside MTV's Alexa Chung (not shown).
MORE FASHION WEEK STARS
10 Best Stars at NY Fashion Week
Hottest Star Trends at NY Fashion Week
1 of 7
Liv Tyler and Gwyneth Paltrow
Local resident Gwyneth Paltrow gave pal Liv Tyler a taste of the London party scene at a private viewing of the "Quilt" installation by furniture makers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec at the Established & Sons showroom.
Powered By ZergNet