London Fashion Week wrapped up earlier this week, and in the second installment of her London Fashion Week photo diary, InStyle Style Director Melissa Rubini snapped the rose-petal flurried finale at Burberry, her favorite spring/summer 2014 looks from Antonio Berardi and more. Click through to cross the pond and experience London Fashion Week for yourself. Missed out on her first LFW photo diary? See her capture everything, from her royally delicious breakfast to pretty prints at Mary Katrantzou.
September 20, 2013 @ 1:36 PM
May 27, 2015 @ 5:30 PM
May 27, 2015 @ 5:15 PM
Around The Web
Powered By ZergNet
1. Outfit of the DayMy look: Antonio Berardi top and skirt, Saint Laurent sunglasses, Louis Vuitton bag, Uniqlo sweater, Vince shoes
2. A Smoothie to Start the DayMy breakfast? A healthy smoothie for a boost of energy for the day. I'm hoping I'll have time for lunch, but probably not though.
3. My Top Three Favorite Looks From...the Antonio Berardi spring/summer 2014 show.
4. My Favorite Look From...the Christopher Kane spring/summer 2014 show.
5. The Burberry FinaleFor the finale, models through a shower of rose petals. Lovely!
6. Bold Prints at the Giles ShowToothy pouts for spring/summer 2014.