Feb 27, 2017 @ 12:15 PM
1. Anne HathawayAnne Hathaway was a modern day goddess in a draped crimson gown with rosette detail. The actress let the dress take center stage and complemented it with simple diamond earrings.
2. Heidi KlumThe red carpet got a few degrees hotter when Heidi Klum arrived in a fiery Galliano dress, complete with sweeping train and dramatic collar. The Project Runway host accessorized her dress, which will be auctioned off to raise funds for the Red Dress Campaign for Heart Truth, with earrings, rings and a cuff that featured rubies, kunzites and pink diamonds set in 18k rose gold all from the Heidi Klum Collection for Mouawad.
Bid for Heidi's dress now!
OSCARS POLL: Who wore your favorite gown? Vote on the best dress of the night!
3. Katherine HeiglKatherine Heigl gave photographers the hot shoulder in a custom-made Escada dress. The Grey’s Anatomy star accessorized glamorously, in Ryan Ryan jewelry, a studded Jimmy Choo clutch, pin curls and bold matching lips.
4. Miley CyrusThe young Disney star donned a sophisticated Valentino gown from the now-retired designer's last runway collection, Spring 2008. Miley Cyrus, who was a presenter at this year's awards, wore drop earrings and a metallic clutch with her elegant dress.
5. Ruby DeeRuby Dee was ravishing in a belted dress and tailored jacket. Nominated for Best Supporting Actress for American Gangster, the screen legend added sparkling jewelry and a studded clutch to complete her look.
6. Helen Mirren in Georges ChakraFlower-detailed Swarovski sleeves added a graceful touch to Helen Mirren’s satin dress. Gleaming diamond jewelry and a studded clutch finished the look for this Queen-last year's Best Actress winner.
7. Julie ChristieJulie Christie stood out from the ladies in red by trading a sweeping gown for a knee-length ruched dress. The actress added white mesh gloves, pink heels and a Lana Marks Cleopatra clutch to the dress she co-designed with her stylist, Tanya Gill.
1 of 7
Anne Hathaway was a modern day goddess in a draped crimson gown with rosette detail. The actress let the dress take center stage and complemented it with simple diamond earrings.
Powered By ZergNet