Feb 27, 2017 @ 2:15 PM
Pale Pink Lips
1. Kristen ChenowethKristen Chenoweth hit a high note with a sun-kissed look perfect for the City of Angels. The Tony winner’s shimmery pink gloss and rosy cheeks kept the look California chic.
2. Hilary SwankHilary Swank paired her rose lips with a silver highlighted eye and dramatic lashes. The simplicity of the actress’s makeup and hair brought attention to the intricate detailing of her black dress.
3. Cameron DiazRed-carpet veteran Cameron Diaz kept it simple: The actress’s effortless look included pink lips in a hue much like that of her frothy dress.
4. Heidi KlumHeidi Klum’s dramatic red-carpet look included a bold, smoky eye and bronzed cheeks; the Project Runway host kept her makeup from going overboard by finishing it with a frosty nude lip.
5. Penelope CruzPenelope Cruz opted for a gorgeous, heavily lined eye anchored not only by immaculately structured brows, but also by the most natural matte lip color (one of the night's best!).
1 of 5
Kristen Chenoweth hit a high note with a sun-kissed look perfect for the City of Angels. The Tony winner’s shimmery pink gloss and rosy cheeks kept the look California chic.
Powered By ZergNet