Mar 5, 2018 @ 7:00 AM
The Best Oscars Jewelry
1. Tina Fey's DanglersThis funnylady's Bulgari shoulder dusters were no joke! The sparkling set featured 50 carats of sapphires and emeralds.
2. Sandra Bullock's RingsSandra Bullock's duet of gold rings-including a serpentine design-played off of her gown's winding gold embroidered detail perfectly.
3. Berenice Bejo's EarringsThe Artist's Berenice Bejo set off her mint gown with pop-of-color emerald Chopard danglers.
4. Michelle Williams's BroochFred Leighton's 19th Century diamond bow pin was the perfect finishing touch to the My Week with Marilyn actress's intricate peplum gown.
5. Gwyneth Paltrow's CuffLooking sleek and modern in her white design, the actress added extra eye appeal with a wide Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie diamond bracelet.
6. Emma Stone's BraceletThe red hot actress amped up her scarlet gown with Louis Vuitton's brilliant cut chainlink design.
1 of 6
Tina Fey's Danglers
This funnylady's Bulgari shoulder dusters were no joke! The sparkling set featured 50 carats of sapphires and emeralds.
Powered By ZergNet