Jan 28, 2018 @ 7:15 PM
The Night's Most Stylish Acts From the 2010 Grammys
2. Lady GagaIn a show-stopping opening number, Lady Gaga led her army of dancers in "Poker Face" before being joined onstage by Sir Elton John (not pictured) for a piano duet of "Your Song" and "Speechless." Lady Gaga wore a fantastic bold-shouldered creation by Armani Prive.
Watch Lady Gaga's Performance Now
3. Fergie and the Black Eyed PeasThe playful Peas got the Staples Center hopping with their hits "Imma Be" and "I Got a Feeling." For her energetic performance, Fergie topped her futuristic-looking jumpsuit with a metallic visor.
Watch Fergie's Performance Now
4. PinkAn acrobatic Pink spun and twirled through streams of water singing her hit, "Glitter in the Air." The ultra-fit star's gauzy gown transformed into her aerial sling-leaving her in little more than a bedazzled catsuit and Rene Caovilla heels.
Watch Pink's Performance Now
5. Taylor Swift and Stevie NicksTaylor Swift looked more than comfortable onstage in a beaded tunic from Rebecca Taylor during her performance of her latest hit, "Today Was a Fairytale." The young star was later joined by Stevie Nicks for duets of Fleetwood Mac's "Rhiannon" and her own "You Belong With Me."
Watch Taylor Swift's Performance Now
6. Michael Jackson TributeJennifer Hudson, Celine Dion, Smokey Robinson, Usher and Carrie Underwood joined together for a tribute performance of "We Are the World," which Michael Jackson planned on featuring in his final tour, This Is It. The performance was followed by the presentation of the Lifetime Achievement award, which Jackson's children Paris and Prince Michael accepted on their father's behalf.
Watch the Michael Jackson Tribute Now
7. Jennifer Nettles, Richie Sambora, and Jon Bon JoviSugarland's Jennifer Nettles wowed in a black bustier and leather pants for a performance of the Grammy-winning hit "Who Says You Can't Go Home" with Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora. The threesome followed it up with a shortened rendition of Bon Jovi's "Livin On a Prayer," which was the fan-nominated song of the night.
Powered By ZergNet