Sep 19, 2016 @ 11:30 AM
Heidi Klum's Emmy Looks
1. Well-SuitedThe Project Runway host got suited up in a nod towards the all-male fellow nominees in the Outstanding Host for a Reality Program category. Klum donned a trim tuxedo... temporarily.
2. Shorts StoryA loose thread? With a pluck of an errant string, fellow nominee Tom Bergeron helped Klum out of her breakaway suit, which revealed a gams-baring romper from Elise Overland.
3. Butterfly BeautyKlum looked light as air during her red-carpet jaunt in a Swarovski-studded tiered gown from Armani Prive. She accented the couture gown with lavender jade and diamond butterfly earrings from Lorraine Schwartz.
4. Blue BelleThe supermodel mogul took a dive into reality host Tom Bergeron's arms wearing a cobalt gown from Michael Kors. She accented the design from her fellow Project Runway judge with turquoise drop earrings and diamond and turquoise bangles, all from Lorraine Schwartz.
5. Wild OrchidThe statuesque stunner stole the spotlight in a Valentino couture gown with a ruffled bodice. She accessorized with shoulder-dusting Lorraine Schwartz flower earrings-and co-nominee Jeff Probst.
6. Fair LadyFor her last onscreen look, the Project Runway judge showcased the work of winner Christian Siriano. The chartreuse and gray chiffon gown was straight off the runway of the designer's Spring 2009 show. Klum added sparkle with a Lorraine Schwartz bracelet and earrings, both in lavender jade and diamonds.
7. After-Party PerfectFor the Governor's Ball, Klum went classic Old Hollywood in a spangled black dress and Veronica Lake curls. Her deco-inspired diamond and black jade jewelry was courtesy of Lorraine Schwartz.
1 of 7
The Project Runway host got suited up in a nod towards the all-male fellow nominees in the Outstanding Host for a Reality Program category. Klum donned a trim tuxedo... temporarily.
Powered By ZergNet