Sep 17, 2017 @ 11:15 PM
1. Heidi KlumHeidi Klum went sans necklace, accenting her strapless Marchesa gown with collarbone-dusting black diamond (90 carats!) tassel earrings by Lorraine Schwartz.
2. Ginnifer GoodwinBig Love's Ginnifer Goodwin chose diamond stud earrings and a rose gold rock necklace by Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry to highlight her sleek short crop and fuchsia Yves Saint Laurent gown.
3. Chloe SevignyNever one to follow convention, Big Love star Chloe Sevigny personalized her Isaac Mizrahi gown with a vintage ring, bracelet and brooch from the Nadine Krakov Collection in Beverly Hills.
4. Rose ByrneWearing a crystal-embellished Valentino gown, Damages star Rose Byrne kept her accessories simple, yet elegant, with diamond flower earrings by Judith Ripka.
5. Leighton MeesterThe Gossip Girl star made a bold statement pairing matching gold cuffs and chandelier earrings by Cathy Waterman with her white goddess-inspired Bottega Veneta gown.
6. Jamie-Lynn SiglerEntourage actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler complemented her shimmering metallic gown with faceted drop earrings, gem-embellished carved bracelets and a diamond flower ring.
7. Hayden PanettiereHeroes beauty Hayden Panettiere framed her face with organic-inspired designs from Fred Leighton, including 19th-century diamond shell earrings and a diamond and 18kt-gold snake necklace.
8. Debra MessingShe's never been shy about her devotion to diamonds, but Debra Messing found a fresh trend thanks to jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz. Messing showed off a pair of diamond and yellow gold leaf earrings with a matching ring and cuff, all from Schwartz.
9. Jennifer MorrisonHouse star Jennifer Morrison left her neckline bare in favor of $500,000 worth of Cartier jewelry, including a diamond and sapphire Panther ring and 3-carat diamond studs.
10. Kim KardashianKim Kardashian's hot hoops might have looked simple, but they weren't a steal-the reality star's 14 Karats earrings were covered in glittering pave diamonds.
MORE FROM THE 2009 EMMYS
Top Fashion Trends
Best Hair & Makeup
Vote For Your Favorites
1 of 10
Heidi Klum went sans necklace, accenting her strapless Marchesa gown with collarbone-dusting black diamond (90 carats!) tassel earrings by Lorraine Schwartz.
Powered By ZergNet