Last night at the 47th Annual Country Music Association Awards, host Carrie Underwood changed looks a staggering 10 times! The singer brought an array of designer outfits to the stage at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena, and started the night off in a Ralph & Russo Couture dusky-pink sheer gown covered in delicate rose-gold floral-and-crystal embellishments on the red carpet. From navy embroidered Badgley Mischka pants and a white crop top, to a show-stopping Christian Siriano ruffly pink floral gown, she dazzled during her hosting duties. Carrie’s choices — all paired with her signature wavy locks — spanned the style spectrum. Though Carrie didn’t top last year’s record-breaking 12 outfit changes, her other 2013 looks (including a silver Grecian-inspired Talbot Runhof gown, a tuxedo romper and a Georges Chakra mod pink, orange, and black stomach-baring trapeze dress) certainly hit the mark!
November 7, 2013 @ 12:57 PM
May 26, 2015 @ 4:30 PM
Around The Web
Powered By ZergNet
1. Ralph & Russo CoutureThe host stunned in this breathtaking Ralph & Russo Couture nude, sheer gown enriched with delicate rose-gold floral-and-crystal embellishments on the red carpet, which she paired with a metallic Jimmy Choo clutch and sandals.
2. Ready For BattleThe host opened the show in this dramatic armor-inspired look complete with Melinda Maria earrings and ring, where she performed with co-host Brad Paisley and the cast of 'Duck Dynasty' in a comedic skit.
3. Christian SirianoUnderwood stopped the show in this spring 2014 Christian Siriano creation that gave us a peek at her killer stems. Ruffly flower details along the top countered the plunging neckline on this punchy pink number.
4. Badgley MischkaThe singer opted for navy embroidered Badgley Mischka pants for her next look, which she wore with a white crop top, glittering headband, and Dana Rebecca Designs earrings and bracelet.
5. Business SheerCarrie rocked a semi-sheer pencil skirt with ruffled tulle hem, which she paired with Graziela Gems earrings, a bejeweled black satin blouse and strappy sandals.
6. Talbot RunhofCarrie shimmered in this iridescent Grecian-inspired Talbot Runhof gown, which was elegant and extremely flattering.
7. Chagoury CoutureCarrie Underwood performed four of her latest hits onstage in a custom designed Swarovski-encrusted black Chagoury romper with ultra short shorts and a plunging neckline, to which she added hoop earrings and bedazzled boots.
8. Georges ChakraFor her next look, the singer slash hostess turned to her all-time favorite designer, Georges Chakra, for this mod, tricolor skater dress with dangerous cut-outs at the bodice that had a true 60s vibe.
9. Flower PowerThe country queen went a completely different route by wearing a black, long-sleeved top with yellow floral, wide-leg pants that were anything but typical for the glitz-loving star.
Ralph & Russo Couture
The host stunned in this breathtaking Ralph & Russo Couture nude, sheer gown enriched with delicate rose-gold floral-and-crystal embellishments on the red carpet, which she paired with a metallic Jimmy Choo clutch and sandals. Read MoreLess