Apr 19, 2017 @ 1:00 PM
Night of Stars Awards
1. FGI awardsGwyneth Paltrow, in a vintage YSL dress, couldn't narrow down her choice of style icon to just one person. "I take inspiration from a lot of different sources," the actress explained.
2. FGI awardsMariska Hargitay, here with Julianne Moore, recounted the quick-change routine that got her from the set to the ceremony: "I went home, showered, wrote my speech, nursed my child and talked to my husband. Since I had the baby, I'm a superhero!"
3. FGI awardsWhere does Anne Hathaway get her style inspiration? "I wish I could be Selma Blair. My friends and I call her 'Saint Selma!'"
4. FGI awardsAlthough her spike-heeled stilettos looked like arch-killers, a Bebe-clad Mischa Barton claimed her style philosophy was very simple. "I go with whatever I think I'm going to feel comfortable in and what suits the mood," the actress said.
5. FGI awardsMariska Hargitay, here with honoree Carolina Herrera, presented the designer with an award while wearing one of her gorgeous red creations.
6. FGI awardsEmmy Rossum chose Princess Diana as her all-time fashion icon. "She had a beauty that emanated from within, so she could pull off anything," the actress mused.
7. FGI awardsIman, beauty mogul and supermodel, took a moment to pose with the evening's host, Simon Doonan.
1 of 7
Gwyneth Paltrow, in a vintage YSL dress, couldn't narrow down her choice of style icon to just one person. "I take inspiration from a lot of different sources," the actress explained.
Powered By ZergNet