Sep 28, 2017 @ 8:15 PM
Milan Fashion Week
1. Scarlett Johansson and Freida PintoScarlett Johansson and Freida Pinto made the scene at the Dolce & Gabbana VIP room wearing designs from the line.
2. Kate HudsonDecked out in a Dolce & Gabbana tuxedo, Kate Hudson toasted the Milan designers at their after-party.
3. Eva MendesA festively attired Eva Mendes paid a visit to the Dolce & Gabbana VIP room following the designers' Fall 2009 show. The actress added an embellished belt to a satin dress and shoes from the Italian luxury label.
4. Naomi Watts and Scarlett JohanssonNaomi Watts skipped the fanfare-and the VIP room-and took her place in the front row of the Dolce & Gabbana show next to Scarlett Johansson.
5. Milla Jovovich and Roberto CavalliAt the Franco Parenti Theatre in Milan, actress Milla Jovovich hosted the launch of Roberto Cavalli's latest venture, a snakeskin-print Mastercard. Guests sipped Cavalli vodka and sampled traditional Tuscan dishes while taking in a performance of British singer, Imelda May.
6. Domenico Dolce, Scarlett Johansson and Stefano GabbanaDesigners Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana cozied up to the face of their debut makeup collection, Scarlett Johansson. The actress took in an exhibit of images of extreme beauty, curated by Vogue.
7. Elizabeth HurleySupermodel Elizabeth Hurley admired Roberto Cavalli's Fall 2009 collection at his Milan show. "I love women in all their versions: delicate, sexy, aggressive," Cavalli said of the inspiration for his latest designs, which included studded dresses and fur-trimmed coats.
1 of 7
Scarlett Johansson and Freida Pinto
Scarlett Johansson and Freida Pinto made the scene at the Dolce & Gabbana VIP room wearing designs from the line.
Powered By ZergNet