Sep 28, 2017 @ 8:15 PM
Inside the "Crazy Chic" Chanel Fall 2014 Show
1. Grocery Aisle Turned CatwalkAt the Chanel fall 2014 show, Karl Lagerfeld introduced a collection for the (very) modern-day woman set in a makeshift "Chanel Shopping Center."
2. Who Says Models Don't Eat?In keeping with the grocery store story, models picked up a few provisions in between their runway duties.
3. The Newest Accessory: A Chanel Chain BasketOrdinary grocery baskets got the Chanel treatment! In place of mesh wires, the brand's signature chains gave the carry-all a luxe touch.
4. Grocery Shopping Gone GlamTalk about a throwback. A couple clad in all Chanel (tweed skirt set for her, a suit for him) paid homage to the brand's classic aesthetic.
5. Karl Lagerfeld and Cara DelevingneThe designer made a final lap around the show hand in hand with model Cara Delevingne (who opened the show).
6. A Closer Look at the Chanel GoodsEditors and celebrities alike took a closer look at the Chanel manufactured products, from boxed carbs to "tweed" lemon soda that lined the shelves.
7. The Chanel Shopping CenterThe space was set with aisles of "Chanel" products broken up by extravagant food stations, from charcuterie to fromagerie.
1 of 7
Grocery Aisle Turned Catwalk
At the Chanel fall 2014 show, Karl Lagerfeld introduced a collection for the (very) modern-day woman set in a makeshift "Chanel Shopping Center."
Powered By ZergNet