Sep 28, 2017 @ 8:15 PM
6 Hot Star Trends
1. Embellished JacketsA cold-weather staple got a high-style makeover with sequins, studs and rhinestones. Michelle Trachtenberg (left, in Jill Stuart), Heidi Klum (center) and Ashley Olsen (right) all picked up the shine of their satin underpinnings with elaborately decorated toppers.
2. Shorts Over TightsNo need to save your shorts for summer-mix masters layered their favorite pairs over heavy tights for a leg-baring (and warm!) look. Olivia Palermo (left) and Alexa Chung (right, in Madewell) chose designs in tweed and velvet, while Nicole Richie (center) wore a classic pair of Daisy Dukes!
3. Graphic TeesFashionistas were airing their opinions without saying a word in playful graphic T-shirts. Mena Suvari (left) and Kirsten Dunst (center) kept their messages en Francais while Victoria Beckham wore a charitable Fashion For Haiti tee.
4. NeutralsProving you can be bold without wearing brights, celebrities selected elegant separates in sand, stone and ivory. Super stylist Rachel Zoe (left) paired over-the-knee boots with a blousey top while Whitney Port (center) and Melissa George (right, in Max Azria) wore masculine-inspired looks.
5. Edgy LeatherRisk-taking stylistas eschewed motorcycle jackets and second-skin pants in favor of inventive tough-girl designs. Kristen Bell (left, in Tracy Reese) paired a leather vest with a print skirt, while Gwen Stefani (center) selected a medieval-inspired outfit from her own L.A.M.B. label. The ever-trendsetting Chloe Sevigny (right, in Blouson) bared her belly in a crop top.
6. Black and BlueVibrant cobalt was the standout shade to pair with basic black for the perfect winter palette. Keke Palmer (left), Liv Tyler (center, in G-Star Raw) and Kelly Osbourne (right) all stood out in the low-contrast but high-impact combo.
1 of 6
A cold-weather staple got a high-style makeover with sequins, studs and rhinestones. Michelle Trachtenberg (left, in Jill Stuart), Heidi Klum (center) and Ashley Olsen (right) all picked up the shine of their satin underpinnings with elaborately decorated toppers.
Powered By ZergNet