Nov 19, 2017 @ 9:45 PM
1. bobby premiereFreddy Rodriguez, here with co-stars Demi Moore and Sharon Stone, was thrilled that the AFI picked Bobby to open the festival: "They could've chosen thousands of others, but they chose us. I'm extremely honored by that."
2. bobby premiereLindsay Lohan arrived at the premiere in a stunning black lace Chanel dress, but changed into a more casual Dolce & Gabbana number for the after-party.
3. bobby premiereEach of the stars, including Heather Graham and Joy Bryant, arrived at the premiere in a black Audi-courtesy of this year's festival sponsor.
4. bobby premiere"I think you have to go back to what moves, touches and inspires you," said Emilio Estevez (here with Christian Slater) about why he chose to tell this story. "The sixties were my formative years, and 1968 specifically was the year that shook the world."
5. bobby premiereCo-stars Helen Hunt and Ashton Kutcher caught up at the after-party, where hungry guests dined buffet-style on caesar salad, farfalle pasta with mushrooms and sausage, mashed potatoes, roast beef, and pork loin.
6. bobby premiereAt the after-party, the tight-knit cast (including Joy Bryant and Demi Moore, shown here) enjoyed Absolut Ruby Red martinis and delicious treats from dessert bars that offered cookies, brownies and petite fruit tarts.
7. bobby premiere"My character was the same age as a lot of the kids today, and if you stand up for something you believe in and understand what is going on in the country, you can truly make a difference," said Nick Cannon, here with Elijah Wood.
1 of 7
Freddy Rodriguez, here with co-stars Demi Moore and Sharon Stone, was thrilled that the AFI picked Bobby to open the festival: "They could've chosen thousands of others, but they chose us. I'm extremely honored by that."
Powered By ZergNet